Digibooks Ghana Ltd was founded in 2006 by Mr Fred Labi & Mrs Ama Labi. As a company we are dedicated to meeting the printing, binding and publishing needs of all its customers. We provide printing solutions to a whole range of stakeholders, from government departments and tertiary institutions to the ordinary man off the street. Our Digibooks management team draws from a diverse knowledge base that stretches from the print and reprography industry, to project management, nursing and accounting. Adding to this we foster a working environment which is conducive to attracting. The most vibrant, innovative and dedicated graphic designers which the industry has to offer.
- Unyielding, integrity, trustworthiness and honesty.
- Pride in the quality of our produce and a commitment to excellence.
- Aspirations for personal development stimulating the growth of the firm.
- To take ownership over our work and be held accountable for all that we do
- To measure our success by the contentment of our customers
- To promote teamwork and knowledge sharing
- To respect the diversity and contributions of each individual,
Digibooks Ghana Limited has an editorial board consisting of well acclaimed intellectual expects with excellent academic track record and expertise in their fields. All the board members have at least a PhD degree in their relevant fields. They all have good publication records and have academic positions in various universities. All the members have published with Digibooks or edited books published by Digibooks.
The Editorial Board members are :
- Professor Emeritus Mate-Kole. PhD. – Editor-in-Chief & Chairperson of the editorial board
- Professor Kwadwo Ansah Koram (MBChB; MPH & TM; PhD; FGCP)
- Prof. Ama de-Graft Aikins. PhD.
- Dr. Damoah Obi Berko. PhD.