Digibooks Ghana Ltd was founded in 2006 by Mr Fred Labi & Mrs Ama Labi. As a company we are dedicated to meeting the printing, binding and publishing needs of all its customers. We provide printing solutions to a whole range of stakeholders, from government departments and tertiary institutions to the ordinary man off the street. Our Digibooks management team draws from a diverse knowledge base that stretches from the print and reprography industry, to project management, nursing and accounting. Adding to this we foster a working environment which is conducive to attracting. The most vibrant, innovative and dedicated graphic designers which the industry has to offer.
Who we are
- Unyielding, integrity, trustworthiness and honesty.
- Pride in the quality of our produce and a commitment to excellence.
- Aspirations for personal development stimulating the growth of the firm.
Our Guiding Principles
- To take ownership over our work and be held accountable for all that we do
- To measure our success by the contentment of our customers
- To promote teamwork and knowledge sharing
- To respect the diversity and contributions of each individual,